Connect with me on Google+

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

More Jewellery Photography.


I did some more jewellery shots for a different client back in November 2010 that I thought I would post also. These were were specific designs from a Jewellers in the Hatton Garden District of London (famous for jewellery). I used the same setup as I did in the previous blog entry on Jewellery shoot, so won’t go into details about how the shots were setup.

Commercial Products Photographer London and Kent

Commercial Products Photographer London and Kent

Commercial Products Photographer London and Kent

Commercial Products Photographer London and Kent

Commercial Products Photographer London and Kent

There is still an exercise in the course material that I want to try, especially as it deals with shiny surfaces.


1 comment: