Connect with me on Google+

Sunday, 1 May 2011

Taking a break


You may have noticed the extended break in blog updates since the last assignment; this was due to a conscious break from the course.

Well this is just a quick update to say that I’m back!

There have been 2 main reasons for the break, the first being on a personal level; my wife and I have just had a new baby which has been keeping everyone’s hands full. The second being business.

I wanted to concentrate a bit more time towards the business side of photography and while the intention was to run the course alongside my business, I was finding it difficult to keep up with the exercises and assignments over running a small business.

Anyway with all the above being considered and now having the business where I want it to be; with a steady and manageable flow of work I’m able to return to the coursework and continue my art and photographic journey.

For more information about my work please visit my new website and business blog


The raw material of photography

The next section to be covered is all about light; in much the same was as exploring other elements of design and learning to dissect them I will be doing the same with light and looking at it in isolation.


1 comment: