Connect with me on Google+

Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Focus on Imaging


Not had an update of the learning log for a few weeks; other priorities took over. However that’s not to say that I haven’t been making progress with the coursework; I just haven’t had time to add anything to the blog. Project updates coming soon!


I did however managed to visit the Focus on Imaging at the NEC in Birmingham yesterday. I had a great day, although my will power was severely tested to the maximum not to come home with a huge credit card bill.

I visited the OCA stand which gave me the opportunity to look at  materials for other courses, which has given me some ideas of where I want to go after this course.

There were lots of opportunities to look and lots of ‘gadgets’ and have a play with equipment that I will never be able to afford and I collected a tonne of magazine’s and leaflets about all sorts of services and equipment, that I haven’t read through yet. In terms of learning log, I would say that everyone out there wants my money and It’s very easy to get wrapped up in the hype of some of the ‘shiny’ equipment on display but not a lot about the ‘art’. 

Although I didn’t particularly learn anything that would be helpful for the course, I had a great day and would definitely go again.


No comments:

Post a Comment